04 May 2009

Yeah it's tonight

Am I strange because two of my best friends are men? One of whom is married and has told me since he got married that he does fantasize about me? He and I kinda decided reality probably would never be as good so never would act on it. We've kissed each other in college so I know he's a really great kisser. The other I really care about too, I've known him longer. I worry more about him because he's lonely and more likely to do something out of desperation and not think straight.

The one I really want... oh yeah.

It just hit me again, that I want someone to truely love me. Hubby says he does but he doesn't show it. There is no empathy there for me when I have my migraines, when I feel so crappy. MN 0 he's fun to flirt with and I like him enough but not enough

No comments: