Standing on the beach we watched the sun set over the Pacific ocean. You wrapped your arms around me, supposedly, to keep me warm. But you know you wanted to do that all day. You'd done everything you could to get as close as possible to me all day, teasing me, taunting me. Rather than just talking to me you would lean in and talk quietly in my ear. It all led up to such a mind blowing weekend I still remember 21 years later. I still wish there had been some way.... better timing?
I saw you again and you held me so tight. I felt so safe, so at peace in your arms. You kissed me when I asked and it was so good. You seemed to like kissing me too. I want more of them, I want more of you. If you were to even give me any indication that I could even have more of you I wouldn't pass up the chance this time. But you haven't given any clues. Nothing. Because I don't know if you even want to have contact with me, I'd rather stop contact with you than hurt you. So I wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment