The Skin Collector by Jeffery DeaverMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
No review, other than I loved it.
Want Ad Wedding by Cheryl St. JohnMy rating: 2 of 5 stars
It was okay, but I ended up giving up on the book. I just couldn't bring myself to care about the characters.
In the Night by Melissa SinclairMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
Wow....Just Wow
You must read this book! It is so well written, I didn't even skip the sex scenes. While I had an inkling of who the bad guy was, I was really surprised at the end.
Iced Chiffon by Duffy BrownMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Really liked this book, even though I'm not real crazy about amateur detectives. But it is well written, with great character development. I will have to read the following books because I loved the interactions between Reagan and Boone; and Reagan and Big Joey. I want to see if Reagan and Boone end up in a relationship. And if Hollis gets what's coming to him.
Fighting for Irish by Gina L. MaxwellMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
I actually read the paperback version. Couldn't put it down. Highly recommend this book to anyone who likes Contemporary Romance. The hero is an MMA fighter so if you don't like that kind of character, avoid.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment