06 June 2007
I'm in the midst of yet another migraine and feel so sick to my stomach. I'm sitting here in the dark at work, just dealing with it for the next hour till I can go home. I just want to sleep! I hope I make it home, the last time I had a bad migraine I almost didn't make the drive. I've had migraines since I was six years old, but they've gotten worse in the last five years. I know foods are triggers for me, but today it's the bad weather and as far as I know there isn't anything to do about that. I'm just miserable. I won't get any sympathy when I get home from my husband or daughter. I wish someone would tell my husband he needs to show compassion for me - his wife. He insists he has to maintain his impartiality since he is a medic in the Navy. I keep telling him that's a load of.... The person who comes up with a way to manage migraines triggered by weather will be my HERO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment